110 Roosevelt Boulevard
• A withdraw rate that is greater than the rate of return on a retirement portfolio can have a devastating effect. Sequence of return risk is potentially the biggest risk to your retirement.
• 57 percent of Social Security recipients take their benefits before reaching full retirement age. That compares to just 10 percent waiting beyond full retirement age.1
• 1 in 1.4 people older than 65 will need long-term care, according to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). In other words, 70 percent of all older adults will need care-at an average annual cost of $97,452 for private room in a nursing home.2
• Pre-retirees devote about 2/3 of their day to working and sleeping. Free time for post-retirees more than doubles-around 16 hours of time to fill each day for 20 to 30 years.3 Time could become your friend and enemy.
Our Enjoyable Retirement SolutionTM takes a holistic approach by evaluating your income needs, insurance considerations and lifestyle desires. Our proprietary analysis can offer you a unique report and will help you navigate through retirement by developing a plan that addresses:
• Inflation • Preservation of Principal • Sequence of Return Risk • Social Security Claiming Strategies • Long-term Care Costs • Taxes*
According to scientific studies from medical doctors, neuroscientists, psychologists, and medical researches, living purposefully can have a measurable impact on health outcomes.4
Sources: 1. Social Security Administration 2018 2. Genworth 2017 Cost of Care Survey 3. Bureau of Labor Statistics, “American Time Use Survey” 2015 4. Dr. Sanjay Gupta, Everyday Health, “Purpose In Life Is Good for Your Health”, December 7, 2015
*Neither Kestra IS nor Kestra AS provide tax or legal advice.
email@example.com | 609-486-5073